You can participate using the traditional paper logs at the library or
using Reader Zone on line. This is recommened for those technologicaly more skilled.
- Sign-up starts on 25 January, 2021
- The last day to sign up is 15 February 2021
- Winners will be announced on Social Media, radio and newspaper on Monday, March 29th. Posters announcing the winners will be on display at Chadron Public Library
- Only books read between Jan. 25, 2021 and March 25, 2021 will count for the Adult Winter Reading Program.
- Only adults, 18 and older, in possession of a CPL card may participate.
- Sign up coming to the library or calling 308-432-0531.
- At enrollment time, goody bags will be available at the library or outside the front door for curbside pickup (only while supplies last).
- You can keep track of your reading through a booklet (the booklets will be at the adult desk ready to be picked up) or enrolling on line on Reader Zone. Only materials checked out from Chadron Public Library, OverDrive, or Hoopla will count toward your Adult Winter Reading log.
- Library materials must be returned by 4:30 PM on March 25, 2021 in order to count for the Adult Winter Reading Program final tally of books read.